Home News & Update English Fire breaks out at Apsara Tent House in Udaipur

News & Update

Fire breaks out at Apsara Tent House in Udaipur


Udaipur: A fire broke out at Opera garden and banquet hall in Udaipur City in Rajasthan on Thursday morning around 8 o’clock. Nobody was reported injured in the blaze.


Fire tenders rushed to the spot to deal with the emergency situation. As per the information, the incident has taken place due to short-circuit.

The contractor of the place, Mr. Sudhir Chawat said that ‘fire broke out at a banquet hall. Nobody was reported injured as it was morning and no event was scheduled there.

There was not much damage as there was only some decoration with cloth and some chairs in the banquet.’

There were no fire extinguishers or any other safety tools. When will the industry wake towards these incidents? It is the question of safety of people.


Please Note: As per the information by the owner, the incident took place at Opera garden and banquet hall and not at Apsara Tent House. 

Read more about accidents in events

10 Tragic Accidents in Event Industry Nobody Wants to See Again…

Editor’s Note:
Share your press releases, upcoming events and event industry related news on editorial@eventaa.com to publish it on eventaa.com.

Write Comment

Comment via Facebook   Comment via Google+

Be the first to Write Comment
Note: Your comment will be posted on www.eventaa.com website, subject to conditions:
  • eventaa reserves the right to refuse and remove any comment.
  • eventaa will not be held responsible or accept any liability of comments posted for any business.

Share Via




Connect with us