Be it a festival, corporate shows, private functions, social gatherings, conferences, parties etc. an event manager is a person who makes people’s dreams comes true. In fact, they are the one who makes events so beautiful and works beyond limits, so as to cherish the memories for life. To pay heed to this amazingly talented & creative community & to bring event managers around the world closer, 31st of May is celebrated as Event Managers Day every year.
Just like all the time, even this time the day is going to get celebrated by the event managers around the world and various activities & events are been planned to organized.
In conversation with Prashob Saini (Founder/President-Event Planners Federation) about their plans on this day, here’s what he said.
An educational symposium of trade knowledge and Industry practices panel discussions are going to done by esteemed experts from the Industry pan India such as Deepak Pawar (Midas Next, Mumbai), Ravi Mehta (Robust Events, Mumbai), Kinjal Bhattacharya (E365 Media Solutions-Kolkotta), Clement Yong(Dazzle, Bangkok), Beethika Kohli Khan (KNC Talent-Mumbai), Jitendra Jobanpatra (DNTV News Channel), Rahul Dhyani (VCS Events, Baroda-Ahemadabad), Shaan Shanawaz (Brandzzup International, Bangalore) , Abhishek Shastri (Phere Event Planner, Jaipur), Krishna Reddy (Megamax Events, Andhra Pradesh), Mukesh Nirala (Nirala Entertainment, Delhi), Prem Jain (Delhi) etc.
Previous year various countries like U.K., U.A.E., Qatar, Sri Lanka, Canada, South Africa joined hands to celebrate this day. This year there are many more countries like Australia, Japan etc. who are joining hands to celebrate this global phenomenon.
Moreover to grace the event, Mr. Nitin Jindal (Deputy Sectary Tourism, Daman & Diu) & Ms. Meghana from Daman Tourism Ministry at Deltin, will be the part of this event.
Here are the glimpses of event managers day celebration in Jaipur & other parts of the world.
EPF Colosseum ( Event Managers Day Celebrations Event) held in Surat saw the unvelling of 20:20 vision which Identify 20 key elements of the event industry which need to be revisited and aligned for exponential growth.
EPF’s 20:20 Vision
1. HR Guidelines Development
2. Technology and Digital Development
3. Knowledge Sharing & Development
4. Artist Engagement Ecosystem
5. Inclusive; Regional Development
6. Event and Activation Success Measure
7. Corporate Client Engagement Guidelines
8. Legal & Copyright
9. Funding Growth of EPF Companies; Debt & Equity Options
10. Government Engagement and public Affairs
11. EPF Ombudsman
12. Finance and Fund-raising for EPF’ activities
13. Membership benefits and Code Of Conduct
14. EPFAME Awards
15. EPFAQ Convention
16. EPF Constitution Amendment
17. EPF Standard: Parameters & Implementation
18. Supply Chain Ecosystem
19. Globalization: The world is our marketplace
20. Communication: Internal and External
For all the latest event industry related news, subscribe Eventaa.com.