Anuragi (Band): Inception
'Anuragi-Band' was formed by Dr Rajesh Anuragi in March, 2010 with his younger brother Dr Ashish Anuragi and juniors Dr Harshit Srivastava and Dr Arindam Roy & Dr Pradumn Bhargava when they were in college pursuing their medical career. 'Anuragi' became the first medicos band in Banaras Hindu University.
Abhishek Singh (Aashu) joined the band as Guitarist in late 2011. Rajesh Anuragi met Shantanu Hasabnis when he was recording their Demos at Pune and decided to work together. Later on Kshitij Thapar on Drums, Bharat Gulati on Bass & Subhashish Sam on Lead Guitar joined the band for live acts. Since then Band took many alterations and changes with the time to become a professional band.
Currently 'Anuragi-Band' includes:
Dr Rajesh Anuragi (Songwriting, Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar)
Dr Ashish Anuragi (Songwriting)
Abhishek Singh (Songwriting, Guitars - Studio)
Mohit Vig (Lead Guitar, Back Vocals))
Bobin Afroz (Bass, Back Vocals)
Surya Singh (Drums)
Song writing and Compositions for 'Anuragi' are done by Rajesh Anuragi, Ashish Anuragi and Abhishek Singh. Anuragi's music is dribbled with Rock, Alternative Rock, Pop-Rock, Acoustic & more to say Hindi-Rock genre, has got great song writing blended with Hindi & Urdu words. 'Anuragi' is creating sensations in the Independent music scene with endless live gigs at various places all over India.
* Released their self titled first professional 'EP' with 3 songs on 15th Aug, 2012.
* Anuragi's debut full length album 'Nishaani' was released by 'Times Music' worldwide on 29th August, 2013.
* Subsequently, 'Nishaani' Music Video was released on YouTube and now broadcasting on Pepsi MTV Indies television channel.
* Anuragi has released a singles 'Bachpan' from upcoming 2nd album titled 'Zaher' in January, 2015.
* Anuragi's 2nd studio album 'Zaher' is out now, released by 'Songdew' on 7th August 2015.