About Vikas Jain
Vikas Jain – Author, Keynote & Motivational Speaker, Entrepreneur
Vikas Jain is rated among the top Motivational Speakers and Keynote Speakers in India and abroad. He has delivered programs for various corporations including Fortune 500 companies like Yamaha, Intel etc. He has crafted and delivered customized programs on topics such as Leadership, Team Building, Transformation, Sales Motivation, Entrepreneurship, Youth Motivation, Faculty Development Program and more.
“Vikas Jain is specialized in delivering customized programs which are Highly focused, thought-provoking and based on intensive research & case studies while being Inspirational, Engaging and Experiential”
Some of the Motivational & Inspirational Talks delivered recently
- Motivational Speaker for Yamaha Annual Dealer Conference in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Inspiring Speech on “Transformation” delivered during Microsoft Sales meet
- Motivational Sales trainer for Annual Sales Meet in Goa, India
- Keynote Speaker for 1000+ school principals in Kochi, India
- Corporate Speaker for Leadership Team Annual meeting
- Motivating Youth about Career, Growth, Entrepreneurship & more
- Available forCorporate Events,Campus Events,Religious Functions,Professional Hiring,Charity Events,Private Parties
- Performance languagesHindi,English
- Performance FeeAvailable on request
Is Change Too Fast or Are we Too Slow to Learn – Vikas Jain
As Keynote Speaker, his primary topics of speech are Change, Growth Mindset and Self Directed Learning. Vikas gained these insights during one-on-one interviews of global leaders like Alan Mamedi (Founder of TrueCaller), Brian Tracy (International Management Guru), Suman Saraf (CTO and Co-founder, Bluestacks), Fredrik Haren (Global Speaker) and more. Other versions of this speech include: Self-Learning of Customer Service team, Self-Learning of HR, Self-Learning of Sales team, Self-Learning Entrepreneurship, Self-Learning of Disruptors, Self-Learning to Lead the Change, Self-Learning based Education, Self-Learning Youth Leadership.
Motivation Behind Motivational Speaker :- Starting his career from Government run school to working for more than eight years with Corporate giants like IBM and McAfee, Vikas came across with unlimited growth opportunities and importance of self-learning mindset to access them. His dedication towards it was so intense that he even denied the offer from Microsoft and founded AdhyanWorld.com and MotivationalGyan.com. He has authored various books. His research papers and articles have been published in journals and newspapers of national and international repute.